cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Simplification of axis ticks in MP2

MySchizoBuddy
1-Newbie

Simplification of axis ticks in MP2

I'm having real trouble simplying the x and y axis tick labels. I only want integer ticks. Like if I say x is from -2 to 2 then I only want it to show -2, -1, 0, 1, 2 thats it. nothing inbetween, no decimals, just integers

here is the MP2 attached worksheet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You probably know that you can change the first and the last number on every axis to set the limits.

You can also change the second number!

So if the ends are set to -2 and 2, simply set the second number to -1 and you got it.

I had often wished Mathcad would have more built in intelligence using auto numbering in that respect.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You probably know that you can change the first and the last number on every axis to set the limits.

You can also change the second number!

So if the ends are set to -2 and 2, simply set the second number to -1 and you got it.

I had often wished Mathcad would have more built in intelligence using auto numbering in that respect.

thanks I didn't know about the second tick can be editted.

It would be good when editing the ticks the ticks become lot bigger. I couldn't tell it was highlighting the second tick as well. It didn't stand out.

Ziyad Saeed schrieb:

thanks I didn't know about the second tick can be editted.

It would be good when editing the ticks the ticks become lot bigger. I couldn't tell it was highlighting the second tick as well. It didn't stand out.

I agree. I often have the problem in Prime that I can hardly see what part of an expression is marked or where the cursor is. I dont't know why the Usier Interface is made that unintuirive and bad. I think they are not capable of doing better 😞

Top Tags