cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Summing Data depend on Index

SPRstructur
15-Moonstone

Summing Data depend on Index

Dear all 

Please help me do summing data depending on Index as attachment.

Thank you

Q5.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fred's contribution shows impressively that the use of Express strongly encourages creativity - chapeaux!

Here is a solution using programming (not working in Express)

Werner_E_0-1613087385225.png

Unfortunately user-written programs can't be written to accept a variable number of arguments. So I guess it would be better to rewrite the function to accept just one matrix and do the stacking outside of the function, maybe when calling it. That way its possible to deal with more than two matrices the very same way:

Werner_E_1-1613087967450.png

Prime 6 sheet attached

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Using Express!

Fred's contribution shows impressively that the use of Express strongly encourages creativity - chapeaux!

Here is a solution using programming (not working in Express)

Werner_E_0-1613087385225.png

Unfortunately user-written programs can't be written to accept a variable number of arguments. So I guess it would be better to rewrite the function to accept just one matrix and do the stacking outside of the function, maybe when calling it. That way its possible to deal with more than two matrices the very same way:

Werner_E_1-1613087967450.png

Prime 6 sheet attached

Top Tags