cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Support convert file to Mathcad prime 8

tuongpv_vf
1-Newbie

Support convert file to Mathcad prime 8

Hi,

The partner sent me the mathcad 14/15. I try to converter to mathcad 8 prime but failed

"This worksheet contains 4 locked collapsed areas. Locked collapsed areas are not supported in the current version of PTC Mathcad. You must unlock or expand areas before conversion."

Please support to expand the areas or converter to Mathcad Prime 8

Thanks

Tuong

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1. Try requesting access from the owner - Yann Vaquette, email: yann.vaquette@onsemi.com

2. In the attachment you can find PDF versions of these worksheets for a preview of their contents.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:tuongpv_vf)

Ask 'the parter' to create a copy of the file with the regions unlocked, and send that to you. Then you can convert it to Prime 8.

Success!

Luc

Hi LucMeekes,

The point is an Field application engineer sent me the link. There is no way to have unlocked file.

Thanks

Cornel
19-Tanzanite
(To:tuongpv_vf)

Only if you find someone which have Mathcad 14/15 and can open the file for you and then unlock the collapsed areas and then save the file with unlocked collapsed areas, if you do not have access to Mathcad 14/15 or if you cannot ask your partner to open for you the file and make the necessary modification.

1. Try requesting access from the owner - Yann Vaquette, email: yann.vaquette@onsemi.com

2. In the attachment you can find PDF versions of these worksheets for a preview of their contents.

Announcements

Top Tags