cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Syestem of linear and non linear equations

PaulFrieze
1-Newbie

Syestem of linear and non linear equations

I've set up a MathCAD file in which my data come from an Excel file. In this file there are m rows so in my MathCAD file all my variables have an index i=0...n. If I want to dispaly the values for a particular row next to my variables there are themselves with the index row=m where 0<m<n. Now, in the middle of my spreadsheet I need to use the function "Maximize"which can be performed only for a particular row and cannot be avaluated simultaneously for all rows. So I defined the output of my particular function as another function and then I evaluated it into a loop, as MathCAD guis suggests. The problem is it doesn't work anyway and it keeps giving me the same value for all rows. Does someone know what should I do? Thanks for any help
1 REPLY 1

Could you please repost your question, together with your worksheet, on the Mathcad Collaboratory (which is PTC maintained and run) http://collab.mathsoft.com/ . The Collaboratory is much more heavily used than this forum and you are more likely to get an answer. If you could post your worksheet in M11 format as well as whatever version format you use, that would be helpful, as many people have stuck to M11 and most Mathcad problems are version independent.
Top Tags