cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Table with more decimals

ptc-5137806
1-Newbie

Table with more decimals

Hi

I have a simple X,Y table which rounding the numbers to two decimals. Does anyone know how to show more decimals ?

Untitled.png

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As already said:

1) Right click the the region/any number in the table

rc_format1.png

2) Left click "Properties"

rc_format2.png

3) Change "Displayed Precison" to a higher number (max. 17) and click OK

rc_format3.png

Now you should see the decimals up to the chosen number and depending on how much decimal places you had entered.

You can change some other things, too in this menu, like showing trailiung zeros, (not) showing row and column headers, font size, etc.

BTW, in your sheet the definition of Y failed as you had not entered a second column of data.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The table is obviously assigned and typed in by hand. So you get as many decimals as you type. To show them use the right click format menu and chose the appropriate value (up to 17) for "Displayed precision".

Attach a worksheet even for simple questions, please.

I have uploaded the worksheet now. I still can't solve the problem

I have tested Werner's tip on your sheet -

Click please the right botton of the mouse, choose the Property of the table and change 2 to... what you need.

As already said:

1) Right click the the region/any number in the table

rc_format1.png

2) Left click "Properties"

rc_format2.png

3) Change "Displayed Precison" to a higher number (max. 17) and click OK

rc_format3.png

Now you should see the decimals up to the chosen number and depending on how much decimal places you had entered.

You can change some other things, too in this menu, like showing trailiung zeros, (not) showing row and column headers, font size, etc.

BTW, in your sheet the definition of Y failed as you had not entered a second column of data.

Top Tags