cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Translating a mathcad script from book to worksheet

thefinepotato
2-Guest

Translating a mathcad script from book to worksheet

Hi!

I am trying to complete an assignment however I have difficulties translating a Mathcad code from the book to the worksheet, I have never used Mathcad before so it would be great if someone can show where I am going wrong or even better if someone can translate it onto a Mathcad file for me!

I do require this quite soon so any help with be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

See attached  (but next time attach your own worksheet attempt, even if it contains errors - it is generally easier for us to modify an existing attempt than to construct a worksheet from scratch).

Alan

NB You didn't say what version of Mathcad you are using.  The attached is Mathcad 15.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:thefinepotato)

We're NOT here to do your homework for you. You will have to make a start, and attach your Mathcad worksheet if you run into problems. Please be sure to indicate what exactly the problem is, in such a case. 

Success!

Luc

The mathcad itself isn't for homework! 

I just want to use it so I can play around with it to see how the graphs would look. 

We aren't taught to use mathcad but I found it in the university software list and I was interested in it and if I could use it in my assignments.

I agree with Luc, fire up that computer and start typing!

Top Tags