cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Units

sndiforchu
4-Participant

Units

I have been looking at some of your post and learned a lot. I am new to mathcad 15 and i have come across a problem with units. I have a program which gives me a matrix and that matrix has different units. how do i assign the different units within that program

1 REPLY 1

Your worksheet is useless without the data and reference file and its quite confusing and very messy.

Try to simplify it - just create a simple example of what you are trying to with just very few variables.

In any case you should delete the numeric evaluation (= sign) after the calculation block which returns the vector.

But as it looks the sad answer is that you can't do what you are trying to do. Its a limitation of MC15 and below that you can't collect values of different dimensions in one vector. So have to make you calculations unitless and add the units later. Thats, apart from Prime being a big disappointment as a whole, is one of the few improvements in Prime, that we can use values of different dimensions in one vector.

One exception for a vector with values of different dimensions is the result of a solve block but I don't think that this could be a solution for you:

Werner_E_0-1583369396295.png

Top Tags