cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Use MATHCADPRIME license CREO

MS_Santos
14-Alexandrite

Use MATHCADPRIME license CREO

Hello ,

I'd like to use MATHCADPRIME, is there a CREO license that comes with this MATHCADPRIME license, or do I need to buy this license?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Four of the five Creo packages that we sell today (all of them except "Creo Design Essentials") include "Engineering Notebook", which allows you to embed Mathcad worksheets with Creo models.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

To the best of my knowledge Prime is not bundled with any Creo packet.

But to go for sure you may try to contact a sales representative -> Contact a PTC Sales Representative Today

Four of the five Creo packages that we sell today (all of them except "Creo Design Essentials") include "Engineering Notebook", which allows you to embed Mathcad worksheets with Creo models.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
MS_Santos
14-Alexandrite
(To:DJNewman)

Hello ,

I put the Creo Advanced Assembly Extension (AAX) license, can you tell me if it is possible to use this extension?

MS_Santos
14-Alexandrite
(To:MS_Santos)

I also have this license, Creo Design Premium Professional (formerly Premium Plus) (no PLM included)

(I wonder if this should be posted on the Creo board instead of Mathcad's...)

You'll have to use a bit more specific verbiage than "put" the licence; I don't know what that means.

Do you have AAX as its own licence or do you have it because you happen to have Creo Design Advanced as your package?
If you have AAX as a separate purchase then you may wish to talk to a sales rep (I'm not a sales rep) about going to the package scheme where AAX is bundled in; if you have Creo Design Advanced (or higher) as your package then you should have access to Engineering Notebook in Creo.

Top Tags