cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

extracting data from a matrix/table with specific index

naz_or
1-Newbie

extracting data from a matrix/table with specific index

This sheet represent calculation of hydrogen flow from through the porous membrane as a

function of time. The flow is experimentaly measured ("measuredFlow") and calculated from current (CurrentData), in order to compare yield. Notes reperesent temperature at certain time.

I want to correlate flow at the certain temperature, at a certain time.

This is performed by "CoolingIndex". The data in CoolingIndex table are acctually indexes

of the "absFlow", which is the flow at the certain time, at a certain temperature. And I want to extract only absFlow data with the index k.

The values in the CoolingIndex table are as they should be, when i perform this in Excell (manually). But somehow, the values of k are not the same as values in the CoolingIndex table. Where I am making a mistake? How can I obtain k, the same as the values in the CoolingIndex table.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:naz_or)

I'm a little confused. Is the absFlow[k values correct?

Mike

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Success, I think.

Have a look at the attached.

Mike

The problem is solved. Thank you very much! If it is not a problem, can u explain me the meaning of the math used in inserted image and how actually works because I want to know for the future....

Immagine.bmp

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Explanation in worksheet.

Hopefully it helps.

Mike

Top Tags