cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

funcion personalizada

DM_10631844
4-Participant

funcion personalizada

https://support.ptc.com/help/mathcad/en/index.html#page/PTC_Mathcad_Help%2Fto_compile_the_cmplxsum_cust_func.html%23 Intente seguir los pasos para compilar pero me da un error de que el tipo de maquina es en conflicto con el tippo de maquin de destino de 34 y 64 

C:\Windows\System32>cd C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime 9.0.0.0\Custom Functions\cmplxsum

C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime 9.0.0.0\Custom Functions\cmplxsum>cl /I..\ cmmplxsum.C /LD /link /out:..\cmplxsum.dll /entry:"DllEntryPoint" ..\ MCADUSER.LIB
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimization Compiler version 19.36.32535 ​​for x86
(C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

cmplxsum.C
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 14.36.32535.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

/out:cmplxsum.dll
/dll
/implib:cmplxsum.lib
/out:..\cmplxsum.dll
/entry:DllEntryPoint
..\MCADUSER.LIB
cmplxsum.obj
cmplxsum.obj: LNK2019 error: Unresolved external symbol _CreateUserFunction referenced in function _DllEntryPoint@12
..\MCADUSER.LIB : warning LNK4272: library machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'x86'
..\cmplxsum.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved external

C:\Program Files\PTC\Mathcad Prime 9.0.0.0\Custom Functions\cmplxsum>

Translated by the community team using Google translate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to follow the steps to compile but it gives me an error that the machine type conflicts with the target machine type of 34 and 64

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Current version of Prime is a 64-bit application only, so you should compile to a 64-bit dll (x64) and not to a 32-bit one (x86).

The help sure should be clearer with this.

Mabe this old thread can be of help to clarify: Solved: Re: Prime 3.0 User Function - PTC Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Current version of Prime is a 64-bit application only, so you should compile to a 64-bit dll (x64) and not to a 32-bit one (x86).

The help sure should be clearer with this.

Mabe this old thread can be of help to clarify: Solved: Re: Prime 3.0 User Function - PTC Community

Top Tags