cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

help needed

DalbeerSinghSoh
4-Participant

help needed

Untitled.png

39 REPLIES 39

Please, attach your worksheet.

here it is

May be so:

if.PNG

Thanx Valery Ochkov

but i dont want it to be show in printouts...

Show what?

The ability to create collapsed areas will be available in version Mathcad Prime 2.0.

Pic_1.jpg

Pic_2.jpg

i was talking about the "module relation" that Valery Ochkov sugested in pic. i want it to be hide or not come in printouts is it possible???

Здравствуйте помогите пожалуйста yr.jpg

TALGAT TALGAT bro i think u didint get it, i'm also looking for help here..

Here it is necessary to use "collapsed area" (this option can be used in Mathcad 15). For Mathcad Prime this feature will be available in version 2.0.

P.S. Here's what you can do: before you print in PDF a file with your calculation, go to the tab "Document" then choose mode "Draft" (instead "Page") and on the right side of the document drag what you want to hide. And then print the file in PDF format. See the attachment.

thanx

wow i realy impressed by MathCAD. i love doing desgin calculations mannually but this is fun .

DalbeerSinghSohal wrote:

...wow i realy impressed by MathCAD...

Unlock potentional with Mathcad Prime .

DalbeerSinghSohal wrote:

...but this is fun .

Agree .

DalbeerSinghSohal wrote:

Thanx Valery Ochkov

but i dont want it to be show in printouts...

You can have the formula for calculation on the second pade and do not print it.

Hello, please help somebody with my job

I'm sorry! I can't read the language. What are you asking/

Welcome to my first picture figured out please help with this. Dear Mr. Fred Kohlhepp if you can help please.

(P.S It is desirable that the 13 version Mathcad)

Solve the system of linear equations (if necessary, specify the accuracy to 0.01)
a) by Cramer's rule;
b) solving the matrix equation;
c) using the lsolve
d) using the computer unit Given
e) the method of Gaussian elimination
f) the method of simple iterations.
Validate solutions.

prim.jpg

I've done half; you do half. Please post!

Thank you very much, Mr. Fred Kohlhepp. May God give you health. In connection with its illiteracy in this program can not finish, finish please, if you do not make it more difficult.

(and if possible to separate the headers to what method to solve the task)

This is a forum to get help with Mathcad, not a place to get your homework done for you.

Post your sheet, show me what you've tried. Until I see your efforts I'm done.

Fred Kohlhepp wrote:

This is a forum to get help with Mathcad, not a place to get your homework done for you.

We have said so him on Russian Mathcad forum too

I have said this many times. You were already more generous than I would have been.

This is not some no homework help please. If you can help please Richard Jackson be very grateful if you

TALGAT TALGAT wrote:

This is not some no homework

And what is it?

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ptc-4335260)

This is not some no homework help please.

So what is it? The only things I can think of where you would get questions like that would be homework, an exam, or possibly questions from a book, and you are trying to teach yourself Mathcad and/or math. If it's homework, I don't help unless someone makes an attempt. Asking for help with homework is fine (if you are stuck, in fact it's a good idea); it's the only way to learn. In the case of an exam I don't help. The purpose of an exam is not to test me (I was done with exams years ago). If it's self teaching, for whatever reason, one of us doing it for you is not a good way to learn. You should at least try and get as far as you can.

If it's not one of the above, please tell us what it is.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4335260)

Sorry but I also have to agree with Richard and Valery. This does look like homework help. There is a section in the forum were this could be posted.

Mike

couldn't find the Ln....

why.jpg

See the attach.

thanx but i was expecting somthing else. the solutoin u gave i'm already using it. i thought that Mathcad can drive equ. by itself.

DalbeerSinghSohal wrote:

thanx but i was expecting somthing else. the solutoin u gave i'm already using it. i thought that Mathcad can drive equ. by itself.

With symbolic Math in Mathcad Prime 2.0!

Top Tags