cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

help please

melshab
1-Newbie

help please

help please

any one know if there is a optional button an be inserted in the work sheet

to make it more clear

for example if i want to make a sheet for analysis a beam with tee section ..... some times it's is rectangular or tee section i want to write the both code for analysis and make a button to click on it when it's R.S and click on the other when it's Tee
thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Which version of Mathcad are you using?

Mathcad Prime 3.1

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:melshab)

Then sorry, but no such feature is available

Muhenid ELSHAB wrote:

Mathcad Prime 3.1

Prime is very limited and the best I could think of is, that you define a variable at the top of the sheet, like shape:=1, etc. and  then make all your subsequent calculations dependent of shape using if-statements to select the proper formula depending on the value of shape - similar to what Raiko had shown in hos Mathcad 15 file.

Changing the value of shape at the top would change your calculation values automatically. Of course you would have to provide a legend which number for "shape" would reflect which kind of section.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

That is possible if you are working in Mathcad 15, not if you are working in Mathcad Prime. Exactly how to implement it in Mathcad 15 would depend on what you want the button to do.

Raiko
16-Pearl

Hello Muhenid,

here is a small example for a "decision making" button in MathCad 15 worksheet. The beam deflection is claculated for different beam shapes.

Raiko

RaikoA.NonRaiko Milanovic Thank you

Top Tags