cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

hopefully last question

Maz
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

hopefully last question

Does anyone know how to get the threshold voltgae from the probability distributions?

I've read about 7 books and they all sort of skip that part. Then carry on from after you actually have the threshold voltage to when you get the bit error rate and Q factor etc.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:Maz)

We seem to be getting spread over multiple threads, so I'll only answer this particular question here.

You have not told us what the threshold voltage is. What's it defined as? It's not possible to solve for something unless we know what it is we are supposed to be solving for

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Maz)

Does anyone know how to get the threshold voltgae from the probability distributions?

I've read about 7 books and they all sort of skip that part. Then carry on from after you actually have the threshold voltage to when you get the bit error rate and Q factor etc.

Thanks

Maz,

You've read 7 books and not confused, I've read a couple of your threads and totally lost!!!!!

Mike

Top Tags