cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

increase page size

relayman357
10-Marble

increase page size

Is it possible to set Page Size larger than 11" x 17"?  My goal is to move the dashed page lines off the screen.  If I have a plotter that prints ARCH E (36" x 48") I should be able to tell Mathcad.

size.png

thanks,

russ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Real Mathcad (version 15 and below) gave you the choice of paper size depending on the printer (drivers) installed but Prime seems to limit you to just six predefined paper sizes. Thats quite silly but I see no way to set a custom size or use the size the actual output device would support.

Real Mathcad also gave you the choice to either print just the first page width (like Prime does) or to also print the "pages" further to the right (it was in no way an optimal output but at least we could print the full document). In Prime everything outside the paper width can't be printed at all.
But this is just another example of Primes inferiority as its well known that Prime is in many (most) ways not at all an improvement over the old real Mathcad but a (or many) step(s) backward 😞

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Real Mathcad (version 15 and below) gave you the choice of paper size depending on the printer (drivers) installed but Prime seems to limit you to just six predefined paper sizes. Thats quite silly but I see no way to set a custom size or use the size the actual output device would support.

Real Mathcad also gave you the choice to either print just the first page width (like Prime does) or to also print the "pages" further to the right (it was in no way an optimal output but at least we could print the full document). In Prime everything outside the paper width can't be printed at all.
But this is just another example of Primes inferiority as its well known that Prime is in many (most) ways not at all an improvement over the old real Mathcad but a (or many) step(s) backward 😞

Top Tags