cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

stack versus augment for unnesting

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

stack versus augment for unnesting

I would like to split up a single vector into a table. I would like to take e.g. each time 8 data points and put the next 8 at the right side thus constructing a table. Apparently I am overlooking something evident could someone help me out? Thanks in advance (MC15)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:FDS)

FDS wrote:

I would like to split up a single vector into a table. I would like to take e.g. each time 8 data points and put the next 8 at the right side thus constructing a table. Apparently I am overlooking something evident could someone help me out? Thanks in advance (MC15)

You can only augment vectors of the same length - some of your vectors don't meet this criterion.  Do you want something like this?

Stuart

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

FDS wrote:

You can only augment vectors of the same length - some of your vectors don't meet this criterion.  Do you want something like this?

Stuart

FDS
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst
(To:StuartBruff)

Thank you Stuart! I must have missed the difference in length . So, if the length would have been the same the syntax with augment would have worked?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

FDS wrote:

Thank you Stuart! I must have missed the difference in length . So, if the length would have been the same the syntax with augment would have worked?

Looks like it ... 

table1 is your original function.

Stuart

Top Tags