cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Administration and Configuration module for assets is not available

rodolfocorral
8-Gravel

Administration and Configuration module for assets is not available

Where can i find the Administration and Configuration module ?

I am trying to setup an asset for maintenance but i cannot find that module in my mfg apps menu.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @rodolfocorral.

Click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner?  If looks like this:

hamburgermenu.PNG

From there, you should see a series of tiles:

MfgApps.PNG

Note:  these are the standard tiles available out of the box.  You may have additional custom tiles.

If you're not seeing the Configuration and Setup tab, it could be a permissions issue.  You can validate this by logging in with the Administrator account, then selecting Configuration and Setup from the hamburger menu (Users tab) for applying the needed permissions.

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Thanks for the reply, i dont think it is a permission issue.

Looks like the window that i am looking for is not in that option anymore.

These are the steps that i am trying to follow: 

https://www.ptc.com/thingworx/manufacturing-apps/-/media/Files/PDFs/ThingWorx/TW-MFG-Apps-Easy-Guide-For-Maintenance.ashx?la=en&hash=BAA47E94CE75F72E32D14F0730EEF728AF438A90

But i think is for an older version of Mfg apps

Hi @rodolfocorral,

Are you using the Administrator user? Please share the screenshot of the tiles visible at your end.

Here is the link of latest documentation : https://www.ptc.com/en/support/refdoc/ThingWorx_Apps/8.3.0/ThingWorx_Apps_Setup_and_Configuration_Guide?&art_lang=en&posno=1&q=&DocumentType=Reference%20Document&Product=ThingWorx%20Manufacturing%20Apps%20Family&Release=8.3.1&source=search

Thanks,

Himanshu

I am using Administrator account, you will see the menu in the attached image.

What i am trying to do is to set a maintenance time for one of my devices, so any alert during that time can be ignored, but i just cant find how and when to setup this.

twx_menu.png

Top Tags