cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Can't see filtering options after installing manufacturing apps 8.4.3

olatz
12-Amethyst

Can't see filtering options after installing manufacturing apps 8.4.3

Hello,

I had installed manufacturing apps 8.4.3 extension on Thingworx plaftorm 8.4.5 with PostgresSQL 10.

The installation went ok (without errors) but I can't see the filters in the asset advisor window (attached is the screenshot). I am logged as Administrator.

Any idea of what is happening?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine
(To:olatz)

Hi @olatz 

CSS doesn't get rendered properly in ThingWorx 8.4.5.  This causes the expand/collapse button to not display properly.  Could you please try these steps:

1. Please navigate to PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable
2. Go to Mashup tab of PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable , look for the mashup in the "TitleMashup" for Asset Advisor  i.e. PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListContainerMashup
3. Edit the Mashup
4. Go to the CSS tab and paste the following snippet there:

.customClass label:before {
    display:none !important;
}

.customClass label {
            background: url(/Thingworx/MediaEntities/PTC.Factory.CollapseTab) !important;
    height: 17.988px !important;
    width: 17px !important;
    display:inline-block !important;

}

5. Apply customClass on the master tile mashup, that will apply it to all mashups that use it

Thanks

Abhishek

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
abhkumar
13-Aquamarine

Hi @olatz 

CSS doesn't get rendered properly in ThingWorx 8.4.5.  This causes the expand/collapse button to not display properly.  Could you please try these steps:

1. Please navigate to PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable
2. Go to Mashup tab of PTC.FactoryConsole.DataTable , look for the mashup in the "TitleMashup" for Asset Advisor  i.e. PTC.SCA.SCO.AssetMonitor.AssetList.AssetListContainerMashup
3. Edit the Mashup
4. Go to the CSS tab and paste the following snippet there:

.customClass label:before {
    display:none !important;
}

.customClass label {
            background: url(/Thingworx/MediaEntities/PTC.Factory.CollapseTab) !important;
    height: 17.988px !important;
    width: 17px !important;
    display:inline-block !important;

}

5. Apply customClass on the master tile mashup, that will apply it to all mashups that use it

Thanks

Abhishek

olatz
12-Amethyst
(To:abhkumar)

Thanks Abhishek. This solution solves the problem but not completely.

Now, I can see the image to click and expand the filters, but this image doesn't change. I mean, it should be in one position when the filter is not expanded, and in another when the filter is expanded.

Thanks,

Olatz.

abhkumar
13-Aquamarine

Hi @olatz 

Could you please attach a screenshot of the issue that you were facing now, that you have mentioned above. The screenshot will give a clear fixture of problem  you having currently. You might just need to modify the css that i have provided you.

Thanks

Abhishek

olatz
12-Amethyst

Hi,

Attached two screenshots. There you can see that the icon doesn't change even if the menu is displayed or not.

Thanks.

Regards,

Olatz

abhkumar
13-Aquamarine

Hi @olatz 

Thanks for supplying the screenshot. You can fix the modifying the custom class supplied by me. update the value og height and weight and try.

Thanks

Abhishek

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @olatz.

If the previous response provided by @abhkumar resolved your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @olatz.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags