cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Failure reading data from PLC

ein23
11-Garnet

Failure reading data from PLC

Hi all,

I am using a communication with a PLC (Rockwell) through from ThingWorx industrial Connectivity.

The communication is all right but the quality in the foundation is "unknown".

Follow image below:

TWIC.JPGHost.JPG

Can some help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rsharp-2
7-Bedrock
(To:ein23)

Hi ein23,

Looking at the log screen shot it looks llike the server is connecting, and reconnecting to the device over and over. Is the device on a wired network?

Would you be able to reset the log, stop and start the ThingWorx industrial Connectivity. runtime service, reproduct the failure; save your ThingWorx industrial Connectivity. event log to text, and attach it here?

Rob

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rsharp-2
7-Bedrock
(To:ein23)

Hi ein23,

Looking at the log screen shot it looks llike the server is connecting, and reconnecting to the device over and over. Is the device on a wired network?

Would you be able to reset the log, stop and start the ThingWorx industrial Connectivity. runtime service, reproduct the failure; save your ThingWorx industrial Connectivity. event log to text, and attach it here?

Rob

ein23
11-Garnet
(To:rsharp-2)

Hi @rsharp-2 

The company that I work changed the firewall and it was blocking my communication from TW Industrial Connectivity.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards.

Top Tags