cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

When displaying the DB Properties window some attributes cannot be seen well due to the text colors

SavacoKevin
11-Garnet

When displaying the DB Properties window some attributes cannot be seen well due to the text colors

When displaying the DB Properties window some attributes cannot be seen well due to the text color. Some texts/attributes in the window are shown in grey color and the background color is almost similar.

Now we need to do a "Edit" to see the details clear instead of just look to the fields.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
5 REPLIES 5

+1 on this one! please make it possible to adjust the colour! or adjust the colour so it is readable!

Hello,

If you're familar with Model Manager java customization, you may extend ColumnTypeAttributeEditor to your own overwriting getJComponent to setBackground any color you want (ex: Color.WHITE). Then you add your custom editor to your attributes in custom.xml.

Hello Louis, 

We are familiar with Java customizations but would like to have the customizations as low as possible. For this, i made this Product Enhancement because this is something that needs to be correct in a OOTB situation.

I want to thank you for this solution, we will enhance our customization with this BUT PTC should set this correct from the beginning 😉

Thanks!

Kevin

I completely agree Kevin; but PTC fixes are slow to arrive (even when we provide them with solutions). Take it as just a workaround.

Top Tags