cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

PTC Mathcad Ideas Forum?

JeffH1
14-Alexandrite

PTC Mathcad Ideas Forum?

Is the PTC Mathcad Ideas Forum locked down for some reason?  I haven't been on in a while, but I can't seem to post new topics or vote for old ones.  The title description says that you have to have an upgraded PTC account that includes support, but as far as I can tell, I have an upgraded account with support.  It also says to post questions to the Community How To page, but that seems locked down as well.  The PTC Creo Ideas forum seems to work correctly.

1 REPLY 1
Werner_E
24-Ruby V
(To:JeffH1)

I have seen people adding new ideas in the Mathcad idea section even after the migration, I think.

But as far as I remember that section was locked for voting since the migration to Lithium. Surely only a wrong setting somewhere, but on the other hand - do you really care about this ideas section? I never had the impression that it would have any other function than to give us placebolike the impression PTC would care about our opinion. If they really would do so, Prime would look quite different than it currently does, you would not need maintenance to have the "privilege" to turn in a bug report, ...

Top Tags