cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

2014 KOP

JoshH
3-Visitor

2014 KOP

Nudge, nudge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JoshH)

Hopefully you found it at 12:00pm EST @ www.ptc.com/go/firstkop.

I was also notified there are some missing files! My mistake. I am working with CDS on this now. In the mean time, please use the attached ZIP for a full Creo assembly of the LONG and WIDE AndyMark 14U chassis configurations. Be sure to look for the PVZ files to quickly review the assembly in Creo View

06-JAN-2014: Updated attachment with renamed toughbox_mini_assy.asm in the ZIP.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hopefully you found it at 12:00pm EST @ www.ptc.com/go/firstkop.

I was also notified there are some missing files! My mistake. I am working with CDS on this now. In the mean time, please use the attached ZIP for a full Creo assembly of the LONG and WIDE AndyMark 14U chassis configurations. Be sure to look for the PVZ files to quickly review the assembly in Creo View

06-JAN-2014: Updated attachment with renamed toughbox_mini_assy.asm in the ZIP.

JoshH
3-Visitor
(To:sm)

Yep! Thanks Scott!

JoshH
3-Visitor

Hmm, "touCHbox_mini_assy.asm"...interesting take on the name of the "touGH box"

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Ooops, typo on my part. Got the parameter right, got the filename wrong. I will update the filename with the next KOP revision later this week. For now, please rename with either the wide, long or both AM14U chassis in session. If you rename it in Windows (outside Creo), the top level long and wide assemblies will not be able to find the original assembly any more.

JoshH
3-Visitor

Thought PTC was getting creative with the naming of parts.

I can see some of those assembly constraints on the Toughbox are a little "creative"

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Yeah, I still need to work on that. Want to have a fully functional drivetrain with gear pairs and belt connections, but ran out of time early Saturday morning. I hope to fix it up this week if I can find the time outside of game brainstorming.

AdamHaas
1-Newbie

Big thanks to Scott, Jordan, Chris, the engineers at FIRST and CDS for making this happen! I am pretty sure this is the earliest we have been able to make the full kit of parts and field of play available.

Top Tags