cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 2.0 Student Edition Quality Agent

afurman
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 Student Edition Quality Agent

I've installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled Creo 2.0 Student Edition a few times, and I still get an error saying that the program is shutting down because it could not run the Quality Agent, which is required, and that I should report error 0x06000003. How do I fix this problem or get around it???

4 REPLIES 4
ep-2
1-Newbie
(To:afurman)

I am having the same issue as well. I have also reinstalled the program on both a laptop and a desktop and installed the "new" quality agent from the support site. All of this to no avail and i'm struggling to keep up in my drafting class which requires this software.

sraja-2
1-Newbie
(To:ep-2)

HEY GUYS SAME ISSUE PLEASE FIND SOLUTION AND HELP ME THRU EMAIL- -. I have interview after a long time please help me?

same problem here.  And I Googled this error and it seems like this is a common problem with the student edition.  Can someone please help?  I'm trying to take training but can't due to this problem.

Hello,

Please check out this thread for a solution to your issue: Creo 2.0 M200 Quality Agent Error

Thanks,
Chris

Top Tags