cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo 2.0 double letter type

tburket
4-Participant

Creo 2.0 double letter type

Hi I am currently having an issue with Creo, where everytime when i start typing a word, two letters (of the first letter) appear (for example: ffilename.prt)  It happens everytime - typing dimension, name of file, parameters etc.

Iam running Creo 2.0 on Windows 10, even instaled two diferent versions.

The only thing i have found is this https://www.reddit.com/r/cad/comments/9pa8dc/ptc_proe_double_typing_issue/  , but I am not using any Magnification app.

Its so painfull to keep in mind that you have to delete the first letter everytime.

I would be so grateful for any help.

Tomas Burket

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

your Creo 2.0 version is not compatible with Windows 10. I met the same problem in June 2018.

1.] Creo 2.0 M030 ... problem was reproducible

2.] Creo 2.0 M240 ... problem was NOT reproducible

Martin Hanák
tburket
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Iam not on my pc at the moment, but will try windows 7/xp compability mode. Have you tried this ?

@tburket wrote:
Iam not on my pc at the moment, but will try windows 7/xp compability mode. Have you tried this ?

Hi,

I did not try any other tricks.

Martin Hanák

We're seeing this same selection problem in Creo 3.0 M090. Also, for us it is more than just parts. We have the same intermitent selection behavior on features, quilts, etc walgreenslistens.

Top Tags