cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo 2.0 student edition download and installation problems.

acheng-3
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 student edition download and installation problems.

Creo 2.0 student edition download says it is downloading 4.0GB file but once download has finished, file is only about 950 MB and the zip folder download won't unzip and comes up with a window saying zip folder is empty.

I read up about how to unzip the folder and downloaded 7-zip file manager which did the trick but after installing, creo parametric would not open. and I feel like this is due to my final download not being the full 4.0GB it should be.

on a side note, I've read that Creo 3 student edition is not compatible with windows 64 bit@ edition even though there is a download link for it as i have also tried downloading that with no success.

1 REPLY 1

Aaron,

download 4GB zip file using Download Manager.

Info concerning Download Manager:

To take advantage of Download Manager, you have to:

• install Java Java SE Runtime Environment ... in my case it is Java SE Runtime Environment 8u60
  • use Firefox browser to download zip file ... in my case it is Firefox 40.0.3

Download Manager can by launched from Firefox, only. It does not work in combination with Internet Explorer an Chrome.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags