cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo 3.0 designated product code is "incorrect"

ptritabaugh
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 designated product code is "incorrect"

Someone, please help!

I had to reinstall windows on my PC and lost my copy of Creo 2.0. When I saw that 3.0 was available free for students, I happily jumped on for FTC. Now it is telling me my product code is incorrect, even though I simply copied and pasted it from the installation guide. Could somebody please help me with this? My team was planning on upgrading to 3.0 tomorrow after school, so if someone has any recomendations, it would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptritabaugh)

For anyone that may be experiencing this same issue, it has now been resolved. Originally there was an issue for some people with connection to our licensing servers but it has been fixed.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Hi,

Is the product code that you are using: BH400407EDSTUDENTEDK12? A Creo 2.0 product code will not work with Creo 3.0.

Yes it is, but why is it a 2.0 creo code if it is on the 3.0 installation guide? If if this is the case, where do I get the next code?

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

Peter,

My appologies, the code I showed above is a Creo 3.0 code. Can you send me an email at - so we can get this resolved as quickly as possible?

MarkCheli
6-Contributor

For anyone that may be experiencing this same issue, it has now been resolved. Originally there was an issue for some people with connection to our licensing servers but it has been fixed.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

If I have already installed with the incorrect product code, how do I receive the correct code?

the progam is working but it is telling me the asm files were created with the educational software and is not recognizing my 3.0 as educational, even tho it was downloaded from the educators site and configured for schools?

MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-6490931)

Jennifer,

Can you submit a support request regarding this matter? I think the best course of action is to get you some more direct support.

I've included the link below:

http://support.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/forms/index.jsp?&im_dbkey=142574&icg_dbkey=482

Hello, could you help, i have this problem right now. please i need your help.

Thank you!

MarkCheli
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-6716425)

Hi Mark,

I am having the same issue.  I have installed PTC Creo 3.0 and was using the BK400407EDSTUDENTUNICL code and am still having the same "liscense request failed" warning pop up when I open parametric.

What should I do about this issue?

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:Modeler)

Please submit your request in "Academic Support Request" form: Academic Case Logger

i haven't got an email telling me my product code can you help

Top Tags