cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo 6.0 crash in installation

CallumMcG
4-Participant

Creo 6.0 crash in installation

I installed the student version of Creo with no problem at first, however due to a licensing error I decided to uninstall it and retry downloading after uninstalling creo. However upon redownloading creo when I run "setup.exe" I can only get as far as the license page, I am able to successfully put in the student license provided in the pdf but when I click finish the Installer menu seems to crash by simply disappearing.

I'm completely unsure what could be wrong, any help would be welcome.  

1 REPLY 1

@CallumMcG wrote:

I installed the student version of Creo with no problem at first, however due to a licensing error I decided to uninstall it and retry downloading after uninstalling creo. However upon redownloading creo when I run "setup.exe" I can only get as far as the license page, I am able to successfully put in the student license provided in the pdf but when I click finish the Installer menu seems to crash by simply disappearing.

I'm completely unsure what could be wrong, any help would be welcome.  

Hi,

look at https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/licence-issue/m-p/626034#M10822 discussion.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags