cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 7.0 License reque failed for feature

AP_9731778
2-Guest

Creo 7.0 License reque failed for feature

Hello

I just downloaded Creo 7.0.0 and everything went good until i finished my installation, now at the moment i want to open any app from Creo programs it comes an error within where says ''License request failed for feature'' and i can not use any program, i hope someone could help me soon

By the way, i used the University Student's License

Greetings from Mexico. 

3 REPLIES 3

@AP_9731778 wrote:

Hello

I just downloaded Creo 7.0.0 and everything went good until i finished my installation, now at the moment i want to open any app from Creo programs it comes an error within where says ''License request failed for feature'' and i can not use any program, i hope someone could help me soon

By the way, i used the University Student's License

Greetings from Mexico. 

Hi,

it seems to me that you skipped licensing during installation. What Product Code did you enter ?

Martin Hanák

I entered BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI this code, after i got a key on my gmail and i downloaded that key and i used that one like my license, i did it wrong? 

@MartinHanak greetings, thanks dude

@AP_9731778 wrote:

I entered BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI this code, after i got a key on my gmail and i downloaded that key and i used that one like my license, i did it wrong? 

@MartinHanak greetings, thanks dude

Hi,

please read my response in https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Academic-Program-Discussions/Creo-7-0-0-0-student-version-error-quot-License-request-failed/m-p/700616#M11872 discussion.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags