cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Student "Premium" Edition

JS_9888172
2-Guest

Creo Student "Premium" Edition

I'm interesting in buying the Creo Student Edition Premium because it's suppose to include Creo Simulate and I want to perform non-linear (large deformation) static structural simulations.  However, it's unclear what Simulate capabilities are included.  Can anyone tell me this*?  According to the Creo Simulate brochure there are multiple Simulate offerings: 1) Creo Simulation Live, 2) Creo Ansys Simulation 3) Creo Simulation Extension and 4) Creo Advanced Simulation Extension.

I guess what I'm asking is which of the 1-4 Simulate offerings above  are included (if any)  in the Student edition premium license.

Thank you.

* Unfortunately, the link is broken that is supposed to give this premium edition capabilites (see link below, then click Key Features - Creo Simulate).  

https://store.ptc.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ptc&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=21925700&Env=BASE&productID=5357652600&categoryID=10011800

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JS_9888172,

Student Premium version has the lite version of Simulate 

Refer here for more information 

Thanks,

Vipul

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

Following your link - quote: "Prices and promotions are valid in the U.S. and Canada only".

Also try to contact with PTC's reseller in your local region: https://www.ptc.com/en/partners/find-your-partner

Pic_1.png

Thanks VadmimirN for replying. 

I was kind of hoping a user of the student premium version who's in this ptc community forum could answer my question about what is included in Creo Simulate here.  And that PTC could fix the broken link that would probably answer this question  (you can get to broken link by going to the link I provided above, then Key Features and then click Creo Simulate). 

I can go ask a PTC reseller, though I'm not sure they'd know themselves since this student premium version is bought directly from PTC.

Hi @JS_9888172,

Student Premium version has the lite version of Simulate 

Refer here for more information 

Thanks,

Vipul

Top Tags