cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How can I download a copy of Creo?

sshafi
1-Newbie

How can I download a copy of Creo?

I am a university student that has a license for Creo. I went to the Creo College/University Download page, fill out the form, submit it, and then I get a "Please Wait" animation that sits there forever with no feedback or response. I have tried this on Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge with no luck. What do I need to do?

7 REPLIES 7
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:sshafi)

You'll get a better response if this is in the Academic support forum. Toby Metcalf‌ can move it to that area for you.

Does that mean I have to contact him to have my question moved to the Academic support forum, or should I just copy and paste it myself?

Thanks for the head's up Stephen Williams‌ - don't worry Slman - I will move it 🙂

Best,

Toby

sshafi
1-Newbie

Can someone please answer this post? I noticed a similar post posted 8 months ago with no reply.

Everyone that I have spoken to about this problem suggested I just download a cracked version because that's what they had to do. I do not want to do this. If I have to, I will just shell out $100 for the student version of Solidworks.

sshafi
1-Newbie

Here is a link to that original post from January 2016: Can't download (stuck on the form)

dschenken
21-Topaz I

Give them a call Customer Care: 1-877-ASK-4-PTC (1-877-275-4782)

There's also a case logger Academic Case Logger but I don't know if you'll have enough info.

Keep this one handy as well Re: Can't download Creo 3.0: 'Pending Prerequisite'

Other than that it is irritating. I just went through the academic maze and when I selected Download your free software, I get taken to a 'submit info' page. I can see where there needs to be a license page, but once that is in hand it should just be a matter of downloading, not 20 questions.

Creo Free Student Edition

Download your free software using the links below:

I am a College/University Student >

- See more at: http://www.ptc.com/academic-program/products/free-software#sthash.FL4Fn6F6.dpuf

I am tickled about the K level for students. I wonder if they enjoy the Magic Mirror feature.

Thank you for your reply David. I was hoping that someone from PTC would have answered my question, but I think I will follow your advice and give them a call.

Again, thank you.

Top Tags