cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How do i fix my drawing?

ddowns
1-Newbie

How do i fix my drawing?

I am trying to do a drawing in creo with dimensions and all that cool stuff. The dimensions work and everything, but the borders and table in the bottom right corner will not show up. Is this an issue with the templates possibly not being loaded correctly, or is there something else that i have to do that my exercises have not explained to me? I have attached an example of a drawing that i did, as you can see the borders are not there, and the table in the bottom corner is not the one that is supposed to e with the template, it is just something that i added. If somebody could explain to me how to ix this, that would be greatly appreciated, both by me and my team.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
smorris
5-Regular Member
(To:ddowns)

Franky, sounds like you are looking for the "title block" and "drawing format". If you drawing does not have a Format, you will not see the borders and title block. The Format is an overlay showing the borders and information included on all drawings. If you want to use the out of the box formats, you must install the School's Edition configuration with your installation. This should occur by default if you have downloaded a recent version of Creo. Then your drawing should look like this:

creo_drawing.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
smorris
5-Regular Member
(To:ddowns)

Franky, sounds like you are looking for the "title block" and "drawing format". If you drawing does not have a Format, you will not see the borders and title block. The Format is an overlay showing the borders and information included on all drawings. If you want to use the out of the box formats, you must install the School's Edition configuration with your installation. This should occur by default if you have downloaded a recent version of Creo. Then your drawing should look like this:

creo_drawing.png

Top Tags