cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

I cannot run the program

HD_11844195
2-Guest

I cannot run the program

Dear PTC!

I ran into a problem after installing Creo 9.0. When opening the program, the message "You must register the Quality Agent in order to continue running Creo Parametric Student Edition (for educational use only) in Tryout mode; if you do not, Creo Parametric Student Edition (for educational use only) will shut down.
Do you want to register the Quality Agent?" I get the error message "Creo Agent did not initialize correctly. Please contact Technical Support if the issue persists.", if I click on the YES button, I get the error message "Creo Parametric Student Edition (for educational use only) is shutting down.
If you call Technical Support about this problem, report error 0x 00000009." so I cannot use the program.

I am a student at the Széchenyi István University, they gave me my license.

Please help me to solve my problem.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @HD_11844195,

Thank you for your question!

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do.

Thanks for using the Community!

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Announcements
Top Tags