cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Leveraging Windchill effectively

JoshH
3-Visitor

Leveraging Windchill effectively

Hi there, I'm interested in getting some discussion going and share ideas with other teams that are leveraging Windchill. I'm in the process of setting up a release process for drawings and manufacturing files so that my manufacturing team can utilize ProductView to view assemblies and participate in the design process, review and markup drawings and download dxf files for programming. I have a fair amount of knowledge regarding Windchill and Pro/E and hope to find others that are doing creative stuff, as well as those who are interested in pushing the limits of the software. Thanks, Josh Houser MCAD Tools administrator at Pelco Mentor for Team 1671 (Buchanan HS)
2 REPLIES 2
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JoshH)

Josh, This is a great idea. I am working with Burlington High School in MA this year. We are just getting started with Windchill ProjectLink and trying to work out use-cases and processes above and beyond the typical CAD data management. There is no forum topic for Windchill on ChiefDelphi, so this would be a great place to share ideas, thoughts and best practices. Thanks for getting us started. -Scott
JoshH
3-Visitor
(To:sm)

Good to hear Scott. I will be at the Needham office Jan. 11-15 for the TC meetings. I really wish I didn't have to go the first week of the competition, but it would be great if maybe a few of the first mentors in the area could get together.
Announcements
Top Tags