cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Mentor Downloading Creo Parametric

Trevor_A._Babb
1-Newbie

Mentor Downloading Creo Parametric

We are trying to see if our mentor can download Creo so he can help us out with our designs even when he cannot make it to the meetings. Is it possible for him to download Creo or is it student-only?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Certainly. PTC Creo is available to anyone actively participating in a FIRST team. Students, Teachers, Mentors...

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Certainly. PTC Creo is available to anyone actively participating in a FIRST team. Students, Teachers, Mentors...

When you go to the page to download Creo (I attached the link to this reply) there are questions related to which school level our mentor is in, and he is not in school. Is there a specific answer he should put instead?

http://www.ptc.com/communities/academic-program/products/free-software/forms/creo-download

Yes, he should enter the school your FIRST team is associated with.

Thank you!! However, there is also a question about which school level (elementary school, middle school, or high school) he is involved in. Can you please let me know what answer he should put for that question?

Sorry about all the confusion. www.ptc.com recently underwent a complete redesign and this page appears to be completely new. I will check in with the PTC web team to see if we can get it simplified to make it easier for students, teachers, FIRST mentors and others to use.

For now, just enter the level of students you are working with.

Thank you very much!! Really appreciate it!!

Top Tags