cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

PLMS - Can't add students or group

bpenza
5-Regular Member

PLMS - Can't add students or group

As a teacher at a high school, I use the PLMS system to supplement the student learning. It is a very good way for the students to gain additional instruction to support their in class efforts. This semester, I went to add my new students to my account, so I could assign them course modules, and I discovered that I could not add a group / students to my setup. In fact, after trying a few things, I completely lost the administration option from my account.

What happened? I would really like to get this back. The demonstrations, procedures and multiple choice questions were a great supplement to the classroom project work.

Thanks for any help or support.

-Brett

5 REPLIES 5

Brett,

Glad to hear that the courses and assessments in PTC University Precision LMS have been useful to supplement coursework in the past.

i have forwarded your issue on to our support team. They should be able to work with you to identify and correct any issues with your account.

We are two teachers in Sydney and have exactly the same problem. We also need to know where the instructions are to add students and allocate them to each teacher. This used to be a spredsheet, is it still?

Ruth and PeterT

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues.

Ruth and PeterT, our support team should be able to help you here. Please reach out to them directly by sending an email to -.

OK, no action from Academic support so we found a fix for this. We went to an account that did have the administration tab, added myself as an administrator of a group, then logged back in as me, the tab is there now. I can now create new groups and admin them.

it seems that of you don't have any ros to admin, then you don't get the tab, even though you should have privilege. When I train some new teachers this week, I will check this out.

PeterT

Brett,

Go ahead and send an email to - and we'll be able to promptly help you out.

Thanks,

Chris

Top Tags