cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

PTC integrity checking in unchanged files

nwells
3-Visitor

PTC integrity checking in unchanged files

while testing the performance of PTC integrity via script using CLI calls, we do the following.
We are trying to create different versions of the project and gather the time taken to do so. For this the different versions of the project (contents) is available in seperate folders.
The script does the following
- Does a lock of the project

si lock --yes --recurse --cpid=:bypass

delete the contents of the sandbox, except the .pj file
copy the next version contents from the corresponding local copy to the sandbox. This simulates changes made to some artifacts in the sandbox.
Find Missing files , collect it in an array
si viewsandbox --batch --yes --recurse --sandbox= path\project.pj --filter=changed:missing --fields=name

Loop through the array above and drop each member
si drop --cpid=:bypass --yes --batch --sandbox=path\project.pj each_member

Check in all "changed" members/files
"si ci --recurse --nocheckinUnchanged --filter=changed:working ––nounexpand --cpid=:bypass --sandbox=path\project.pj --description="test"

Find non-members, collect it in arrat
si viewnonmembers --batch --yes --recurse --fields=absolutepath --sandbox= path\project.pj --cwd=path

Loop through the array and add each non-member
si add --createSubprojects --nounexpand --batch --cpid=:bypass --sandbox=path\project.pj each_non-member

unlock
si unlock --action=remove --yes --recurse

Create Check point.

si checkpoint --yes --sandbox=\project.pj --label=LabelName --description="test"

Above Steps are done for the number of such project versions that i need to create.

In the project policies, "Store text by Reference=true" is set.
Integrity version is 10.

Now my problem. : For each version of the project i am creating by the above steps, it is creating a new version for all files, irrespective it is changed or not. When member history is viewed for such files, it does not show any difference between 2 versions created while i was testing. Have you faced this problem?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags