cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Thingworx associate consultant certification

Madavan
4-Participant

Thingworx associate consultant certification

Hi Team,

I want to register for  Thingworx associate consultant certification exam.

Kindly guide me for registering this exam.

Thanks,

Madavan.

8 REPLIES 8
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:Madavan)

@Madavan Please refer link to get details about ThingWorx Certification Program available along with the required path.

-Durgesh

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:dupatel)

@Madavan  Upon further follow up, I got to know that we have changed our certification program at the end of Calendar Year 17. There have been some changes in our programs and will advise once we have the updated links.

-Durgesh

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Currently what is available is a Specialization path that was just released on IOTU.

Besides that some of the older existing content, but at this time there no longer is an associate's exam.

dupatel
19-Tanzanite

@Madavan You can check out the post to get more details about New ThingWorx IoT Developer Specialization .

-Durgesh

pghosh
4-Participant

Hi Durgesh,

I have been looking for certification programme more for an Architect than a developer. I am wondering if you can guide me. Thanks in advance

Regards

Projjwal

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:pghosh)

Hi @Madavan, @pghosh, @dupatel, @PaiChung.

Questions regarding training and certification should be addressed by the Education team.  Therefore, this post has been moved and I am reaching out to notify the team of pending questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello, I recommend you speak with a local training advisor. Please will out this form and my colleagues will get back to you by phone to answer your questions! 

Here's the contact form: https://www.ptc.com/en/education/contact-us

pghosh
4-Participant
(To:BettinaGiemsa)

Thanks for your suggestion. I spoke to PTC representative. I have come to know that currently no architect certification is available only developer certification & that to only for company sponsored candidate. Hope PTC will soon make all the certifications available to anyone, who is interested 

Top Tags