cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Wildfire 5.0 for Schools Edition?

BryanHassing
1-Newbie

Wildfire 5.0 for Schools Edition?

Hello: With Wildfire 5.0 soon to be released, is there any expectation that the Schools Edition will be offered as version 5.0? I have some design courses coming up in the fall semester at my college and would like to learn to use the new features in version 5.0. Thanks, Bryan
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Bryan, The official release of WF 5.0 is September 2009. WE will be releasing the WF 5.0 schools edition in December timeframe. Thanks, MArk

where i can download the new wf 5 schools edition ? i have wf 4 , but just wanna upgrade it... pls help andy

I am the instructor of a Pro/E Wildfire course. Our college upgraded over the holidays to Wilfire 5.0 - the link that I have takes me to a download for WF 4.0 - can anyone tell me if 5.0 is available. Not having it at home for myself is going to make teaching the class a lot more challenging, to say the least.

Hi all, The WF 5.0 flavors of SChools and Student Edition will be available in May. I know I mentioned in a prior post December, but it has been pushed out to May. Once ready, the Student edition will be avilable on the eStore and for download. Regards, Mark
Top Tags