cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Wildfire 5.0 for Schools Edition?

BryanHassing
1-Newbie

Wildfire 5.0 for Schools Edition?

Hello: With Wildfire 5.0 soon to be released, is there any expectation that the Schools Edition will be offered as version 5.0? I have some design courses coming up in the fall semester at my college and would like to learn to use the new features in version 5.0. Thanks, Bryan
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Bryan, The official release of WF 5.0 is September 2009. WE will be releasing the WF 5.0 schools edition in December timeframe. Thanks, MArk

where i can download the new wf 5 schools edition ? i have wf 4 , but just wanna upgrade it... pls help andy

I am the instructor of a Pro/E Wildfire course. Our college upgraded over the holidays to Wilfire 5.0 - the link that I have takes me to a download for WF 4.0 - can anyone tell me if 5.0 is available. Not having it at home for myself is going to make teaching the class a lot more challenging, to say the least.

Hi all, The WF 5.0 flavors of SChools and Student Edition will be available in May. I know I mentioned in a prior post December, but it has been pushed out to May. Once ready, the Student edition will be avilable on the eStore and for download. Regards, Mark
Top Tags