Step by Step Installation Procedure for Mathcad Prime 6.0 Express Edition.
Once the form for Mathcad Prime Express has been filled (as per Topic), an email will be triggered by PTC to user with the link to download the software and execute/run pim_installmgr_mathcad.exe and run it as an Administrator.
Select #Install New Software and select #Next
1. Select #Install New Software and click on #Next
2. Select #I accept the license agreement and Check the box for Export agreement then click #Next
3. In the Application Selection screen, Change the installation directory, if required. Else, Prime 6.0 will get installed in the default location shown
Use option #Customize to change the help center language or to install help center in multiple languages and to set locations for shortcuts for Prime 6.0
Choose list of applications need to be installed. By default, all the applications are checked
PTC Mathcad Viewable Support is required when using Windchill integration, users who do not use Windchill integration may uncheck this component
To get more information on each of the listed application/utilities and customize, refer to page 20 of Prime 6.0 Installation Guide
4. Click #Install to start the installation
5. Once all the selected applications have been installed (100%) click on #Finish to exit the installer