cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad 15: Text Region Formatting

aguter
1-Newbie

Mathcad 15: Text Region Formatting

I was wondering if there was a way I could create some preset text option where I select a text box and then select something that I created that will bold, underline, and change the font size and the text box coloring all in one button press.

Let me know if there is some way to make something like this.

Thanks,

Austin

4 REPLIES 4
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:aguter)

Look up Text Styles.   From the Format Menu, choose Style ...

Here are some examples.  All you need to do is click on the formatting box that normally says Normal and pick your desired style from the dropdown list.

Stuart

Stuart,

Is there anyway to Highlight the region?

Thanks,

-MFra-
21-Topaz II

highlight.jpg

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Not as part of the Text Style, I'm afraid. ... I've got a vague memory of requesting this as a feature long ago.   You'll just have to use the standard method of clicking on the text and setting the colour for the whole region.

Note that the Color dialog first appears as just the left half.   Clicking on the "Define Custom Colors >>" button extends the dialog to include the colour pallete.

And by adding my pale yellow to the Custom Colors list, selecting it and clicking OK, I get ...

Stuart

Top Tags