Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rnd in Mathcad

Re: Rnd in Mathcad

Hmm, I loaded your sheet and it seems to calculate pretty well to the values from the book you mention. I had to cancel operations as the last few expression seemed to calculate "endless".

Prime files are so slow and cumbersome to navigate and edit and even cancelling calculation is so much more difficult. In Mathcad i would just press ESC and eventually Mathcad would ask me if I want to cancel.

In Prime a first have to switch to the appropriate ribbon and then press the button - not so easy if mouse and keyboard are hardly reacting to anything because Prime uses up most ressources. Again I confirmed why i don't like that crap.

Werner Exinger wrote:

In Prime a first have to switch to the appropriate ribbon and then press the button - not so easy if mouse and keyboard are hardly reacting to anything because Prime uses up most ressources. Again I confirmed why i don't like that crap.

Do you only now break Prime

Smetime we must press Ctrl+Alt+Del

Valery Ochkov wrote:

Do you only now break Prime

Smetime we must press Ctrl+Alt+Del

No, I had to cancel operations quite often in Prime and it was a hassle most of the time

Yes, sometimes I wasn't able to go to the calc ribbon and also had to kill the task via taskmanager.

I am not saying that mathcad 15 is perfect with all those processes being left in memory ever so often, but Prime definitely is worse.

And no, I won't buy new hardware just to be able to run new program with half the speed and half the features.

"half the features"? Sorry, that was unfair against Mathcad 15.

What's wrong with this assessment of the rnd function:rnd.png

The results come pretty close to what they should be.

Luc

LucMeekes wrote:

What's wrong with this assessment of the rnd function:rnd.png

The results come pretty close to what they should be.

Luc

Thanks, Luc!

I think too that in Mathcad not all is Ok with rnd