cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

This Value Must Be an Integer Error

musa05ali
4-Participant

This Value Must Be an Integer Error

Hey having once more trouble this time with integer.. Se the image.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

First let me say that's is hard to debug a picture and that it would be far better if you would attach your Mathcad worksheet.

We don't see which part of your program throws that error and what type or dimension all you variables are of.

Is n an integer?

Its at least confusing that you use T_i as literal indexed variable as well as as vector variable.

In your loop with loop counter j you never use j - is this done on purpose?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

First let me say that's is hard to debug a picture and that it would be far better if you would attach your Mathcad worksheet.

We don't see which part of your program throws that error and what type or dimension all you variables are of.

Is n an integer?

Its at least confusing that you use T_i as literal indexed variable as well as as vector variable.

In your loop with loop counter j you never use j - is this done on purpose?

@Werner_E wrote:

Or send please the picture in this form - we can see what kind of index you have used:

2indexes.png

> Or send please the picture in this form - we can see what kind of index you have used:

You can see which type of index was used even without the region being active, because a vector index always is a little bit lower than a literal index. So in the picture posted in the first place the T_i in the second line is a literal indexed variable, all the others are vectors.

Not sure why my answer was chosen as "solution" - best guess is that n (which was used a vector index) wasn't an integer in the worksheet.

musa05ali
4-Participant
(To:Werner_E)

Correct!
Top Tags