cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

mathcad plotting

prajendran
11-Garnet

mathcad plotting

mathcad is not plotting. last page.

please help

9 REPLIES 9

Hi,

You have not defined Tau above the plot in the worksheet

Terry

@terryhendicott wrote:

Hi,

You have not defined Tau above the plot in the worksheet

Terry

I have defined Tau above the plot and it still didn't work.

In fact I didn't define the above plots and it still plotted if you look at the above plots.

Hi,

By default if you have not defined fully the X axis variable Mathcad plots -10 to +10. 

This is how all your other plots work.  Was not sure that without tau this default range was applicable.

Will have a closer look.

Cheers

Terry.

Werner_E
25-Diamond I
(To:prajendran)

@prajendran wrote:

mathcad is not plotting. last page.

please help

Not plotting?

Have you ever tried to evaluate the functions you'd like to plot just for in single position?

Try omega.1(pi/6,1)=

How long does it take? It will take twice as long for every single point in your plot. How long would it take for the whole plot?

Your sheet is too confusing for me to further investigate, but you sure will have to speed things up significantly if you want to make it work without hassle.

Just look how long the calculation of sigma.1 alone takes.

If it is loading up a solution, i would see an orange swirl on the bottom right.

I don't see it.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Scan your file from the start, and find the region ABOVE the plot where it is calculating.

Success!
Luc

here is the scan

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

That's not a scan, that's the varey same file again that you posted two days ago.

You have to go through your sheet and observe where it is calculating an awefull lot of time.

I agree with Werner. The sheet is too messy and unclear to warrant spending any further time by me.

Success!
Luc

was there an orange swirly on the bottom right hand corner?

Announcements

Top Tags