cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

PTC University course sign-up

HM_924
3-Visitor

PTC University course sign-up

Hello,

Sent 3 requests for contact over 4 days to PTC University Sales Team via the PTC University Contact Us webpage, yet still no response. As an individual (not a company), is there an alternate way to get per class pricing (in dollars), course subscription pricing, and where to pay so that I can enroll in the Windchill classes?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
HD_10268977
5-Regular Member
(To:HM_924)

@HM_924 Hello, can you please provide your name, email address, and company you work for? From there, I can have someone on my team reach out.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:HD_10268977)

@HD_10268977,

This is a public forum.  Not the place for that kind of information...

Hello HD_10268977,

As indicated by TomU response to you, I will forgo giving personal info here since this is a public place. If you are a team member of the PTC University sales team, then maybe you can provide a PTC University telephone number or alternate weblink for the sales team? Either way, thanks for your reply.

Our sales team didn't find the request in their queue. So, I think it's possible that you may have submitted a form to another team and it's taking a while to get routed to the proper location. This is certainly easy to do with so many different means of contacting PTC!

If you're inclined to give us another chance, which I hope you are, please fill out the form below.

https://www.ptc.com/en/ptc-university/contact-us

The PTC University sales team should get in touch with you from there.

I'm sorry you've felt ignored. We try to get in touch as quickly as possible.

Hello laura-proctor,

Thanks for your reply. The link you provided is the same web address I have been using to submit the form for contact from the PTC University sales team. However, I will submit another form request for info via your link today.

Thanks.

I'm so sorry about that. I'll check in with the team again to ask them to reach out.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:HM_924)

4 days may not be that long if it was including weekend days, considering a possibility of a backlog of messages to be replied. But, Then again, as a business, if your revenue is dependent on, I wouldn't want much of a delay, especially since there are 3rd party companies that provide training.

With respect to sending personal data, you should have the ability to message someone directly, if you hover over there username, you can use the Send Message option to send that data. As always, care should be taken to not be overly generous  with personal data!  There may however be some restrictions if you are a new community user with respect to direct messaging, since it has been abused in the past.

StephenW_0-1727724728271.png

Announcements

Top Tags