cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Link to this page removed from the landing page after logging in

dsoames
11-Garnet

Link to this page removed from the landing page after logging in

I'm sure there was a link (one of three) at the bottom right-hand side of the landing page. 

Can we have it back please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Heidi
Emeritus
(To:dsoames)

@dsoames thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our web team have corrected this and the link is now back:

link.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Hi, I am not sure what you are referring, but eSupport Help Discussions can ALWAYS be accessed by the drop-down menu (4th option down).

.communityinformationcenter.jpg

You can also "Bookmark" content that interests you for access.

Bookmark is found under the options menu.

Hi Jamie

That would be the link that is no longer there! I'm 95% sure that there used to be three links at the bottom RHS. There are now only two - "View Request History" and "Open A Support Case". When they started doing the update for "My Recommendations"  (which has just appeared, but they started doing the change last week) they removed it. Please get it put back.

There is enough obscure links on the PTC Web pages that removing a clear link is a real annoyance.

And yes I do know how to bookmark things - having got rather a lot, I'd rather not have to add extra ones. 

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Jaime_Lee)

@Jaime_Lee,

The question is about the eSupport portal, not the PTC Community.

The user is requesting a link be re-added here:

eSupport Links.PNG

dsoames
11-Garnet
(To:TomU)

Yes that is correct, sorry if I confused things -

I'm not asking for something new, I'm just asking for the link to be put back as it was last week!

Heidi
Emeritus

@dsoames thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our web team have corrected this and the link is now back:

link.png

dsoames
11-Garnet
(To:Heidi)

They have indeed put back the "ACCESS THE PTC COMMUNITY" link

Thank you

Top Tags