cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

PTC eSupport Help FAQ

Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite

PTC eSupport Help FAQ

• I'm new to eSupport Portal. Where do I start ?
  • I'd like to suggest an enhancement to the eSupport Portal or one of the tools. Who should I talk to?

Product ideas are the right channel to propose a change to the eSupport team. Check if your idea ha snot already been submitted. If not, create a new idea and other customers will comment on your proposal.The eSupport Portal team will review and comment on the most popular ones.

• I can't find anything in the Knowledge Base. What's wrong?

We're sorry to hear this. Let's see how we can  help you out

• If our search engine is returning too much content, try to use one of our advanced search techniques to narrow down the number of results returned
    • If  our search engine is returning too few results,
    • we don't have content for this specific topic and you should start a discussion to talk about

• I have a problem with one of the eSupport Portal tools. How do I get Help?

Right here in our discussion forum!

• Some tools might not work well on some browsers or mobile devices.Try again in a different browser
    • If it still does not work, check the discussion forum to see if someone already reported the same issue and got a solution.
    • If it's not the case, report the issue in the forum

• I connected today and things are different, what happened?

We usually update the eSupport Portal on a monthly basis. All changes are recorded in our release notes article and the most significant ones are detailed in the blog.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags