cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

A quick word of introduction

Pierre_M
14-Alexandrite

A quick word of introduction

Every month, about 30,000 of you connect to the eSupport Portal to download the latest version of a PTC software, search our knowledge base, manage your licenses, browse the product documentation or do one of the many things the portal offers.

As the eSupport portal audience is growing and as the pace of changes to the eSupport Portal is accelerating, we thought it would make sense to find a better way for PTC to communicate and collaborate with customers. Having a dedicated space in the PTC Community seemed to be the best option as it will allow you to share enhancement ideas, read about the latest news and upcoming changes in our blog and get answers to your portal-related questions from portal power users and PTC employees in our discussion forum.

So let me introduce you to the core eSupport Portal team

• Jenny Tian, based in our Shanghai (CN) office is in charge of our Globalization strategy and user education. She’d like people across the globe to have a great experience with the portal: making sure performance is consistent, that tools are properly translated and that portal education material is up to date to make it easy for you to do what you have to do on the eSupport portal.
  • Peter Case, Based in our Farnborough (UK) office is our Knowledge Services Manager. He is working with Heidi Khetani, our Knowledge Manager, and the 400+ Tech Support engineers to get the right quality and quantity of knowledge articles in our knowledge base and is also in charge of all the knowledge related tools (search, article viewer page…)
  • I'm working as the Director for Online Support from our Aix-en-Provence (FR)office. I'm driving the roadmap for our electronic support Services as well as the eSupport Portal changes,

We're really excited to open this collaborative space and we are looking forward to hearing more from you!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags