cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

CreoVerse (AI) On The PTC Community!

Michael
13-Aquamarine

CreoVerse (AI) On The PTC Community!

(Jaime Lee-Editor Note: Some community members have reached out to our moderators asking who is "Michael" and why he looks like he is providing AI generated answers. The Community Team thought we should let Michael tell us what this is all about and how CreoVerse is helping community members find some  solutions to their PTC Creo questions).

IMG_7185.png

How and why I created CreoVerse

by Michael P. Bourque

With over two decades of experience using PTC's Creo Parametric and its predecessor, Pro/ENGINEER, and having served as Vice President of PTC University, I have accumulated a vast repository of knowledge. Despite this experience, I often found myself spending excessive time searching for specific pieces of information scattered across my hard drives. This frustration led to the creation of CreoVerse, an AI-driven assistant designed to streamline my workflow and make information easily accessible as part of an ongoing personal research project.

Why I Created CreoVerse
1. Efficiency in Information Retrieval: One of the main reasons I developed CreoVerse was to reduce the time I spent searching for specific information. Whether it’s a configuration setting or a best practice guide, I needed a tool that could quickly provide accurate answers.

2. Leveraging My Knowledge: Over the years, I’ve collected extensive documentation, tutorials, and user feedback. I wanted to create something that could utilize this vast repository, ensuring that the solutions it provides are rooted in my experience and proven practices.

3. Supporting My Research: Many times, I encountered questions during my research that required specific insights not readily available. CreoVerse helps me find solutions to these queries, making my research more efficient and effective.

How CreoVerse Helps Me

CreoVerse uses advanced AI to understand and process this information, providing me with accurate and contextually relevant answers.

Practical Applications
1. Simplifying ModelCheck Configurations and Configuring ModelCheck can be confusing, with numerous options and settings. CreoVerse provides precise guidance on setting up and optimizing these configurations, enhancing the quality of my models.

2. Answering Specific Research Questions: In my research, I often have specific queries that require detailed answers. CreoVerse quickly finds accurate information, helping me proceed with my work more efficiently.

3. Learning and Applying Best Practices: Understanding and implementing top-down design principles can significantly improve product development. CreoVerse offers insights and guidelines from detailed documentation, helping me apply these methodologies effectively in my projects.

In conclusion, I leave you with these thoughts.

CreoVerse is an AI-driven research project that significantly enhances my productivity and supports my research endeavors. By leveraging decades of accumulated knowledge and utilizing advanced AI, CreoVerse has shown me the practical benefits of AI in streamlining workflows and improving access to critical information. This tool has become an indispensable part of my daily work, making complex tasks simpler and more manageable. 

I have even used is as an aid to help unanswered community questions after reviewing and checking for relevancy and appropriate to the original author's inquiry.

Michael P Bourque
Boston Regional User Group
3 REPLIES 3
Michael
13-Aquamarine
(To:Michael)

Example results 

IMG_1604.jpeg

Michael P Bourque

I happened to stumble across this article when searching for something else but I do not readily see a link on the PTC community or eSupport.  It looks very helpful.  Can you provide a link to CreoVerse or otherwise a method to interact and query it?  

"When you reward an activity, you get more of it!"
Michael
13-Aquamarine
(To:LawrenceS)

If you’d like me to explain how it works, please write me a message at michael@ptcuserboston.org

Michael P Bourque
Announcements

Top Tags