cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Introducing -AndrewK

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Introducing -AndrewK

Hello, PTC Community Friends,

I feel remiss that I have not taken the time to introduce you and give a shout out to the newest member of the PTC Community Management Team, @AndrewK 

Besides helping out on the PTC Community, Andrew enjoys tabletop gaming with friends, camping with his family, and is currently attending college for a Software Development degree.

AndrewWorking.jpg

Andrew has been with us over a month and has already been making big impact in the arena of swapping out community banners, loading badges, troubleshooting issues related to Email Notification , and countless other escalated moderator requests.  Not too shabby for roughly only 6 weeks on the job! 

We are so glad AndrewK has joined the team.

Feel free to reach out to any of us  @AndrewK  @Leigh @IgnacioFdB  or @Jaime_Lee if you need assistance outside of  the general "Community Feedback"  board or the  "Notify Moderator" queue for specific posts that need moderator attention.

On any post, click on the 3 dots on the right of the post date to find "Notify Moderator."

Jaime_Lee_1-1613141118436.png

Jaime_Lee_0-1613140588970.png

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Welcome aboard and enjoy spending a little time at the "Cooler" getting to know others.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Welcome Andrew!

I have been using PTC CAD products since 2000 (Pro/E 2000), Windchill since 2003 (Windchill 6.2.3 DSU11).

My first CAD usage was in the fall of 1977 at BYU, three-D wireframe models. We have come a long way since then! I used Unigraphics for 20 years, some years along side Pro/E, doing customization and CAM programming as well as system administration.

Even with that experience, I am still learning new things about PTC products and how to utilize them.

AndrewK
Community Manager

Thanks for the welcome. I'm really excited to be here and looking forward to getting to know everyone.

@Dale_Rosema  I'm already a fan of your Friday Humor posts.

@BenLoosli That's amazing. You have so much experience but are still learning. Thanks for the welcome.

Top Tags