September Noteworthy Community Posts
ENGAGE= KUDO, REPLY, or SOLVE!
Below are the top engaging PTC Community threads for September! See if your community username made this list! Or, read more about a topic that interests you!
1. Creo: @tbraxton started a great discussion “Fill pattern using curve option; expected results”
“...The example here is a simplification of an issue with a complex model. When using the fill pattern with curve grid type I am not able to evenly distribute points along a closed curve….” Thank you, @pausob, @Pettersson, @BFausto, and @rburgess-2 for contributing to this thread.
2. Creo: A discussion started in 2015 by @rmyers “How to make scroll wheel zoom work in Windows 10 with Creo Parametric” received top views this September. Since initial creation 37 replies by have made this a lively discussion! @TA_8997531, your reply clinched this thread’s position as a 2020 Noteworthy Community Post!
Shout out to the contributors of the thread! @Nick47501 @Sri_hari @ptc-6164634 @AugustJ @amohammed @mgoldman @ParagVichare @mconforti @PeterSach @oabogunrm @bsantos @tnguyen-5 @athigale @msiviero @mkalkwarf @mpetrovich @vtonarevski @PauldeRidder @DominiqueCHENTR @nneves-2 @markbiasotti @ptc-3681108 @dblaess @ptc-907793 @rkumar-6 @ptc-6714120 @paswal @RonSt.Pierre @ykim-3 @jdomingues @tbrotherhood @MarcoBertozzi @diambertini @jklhofer
So many “Top” ThingWorx Posts in September…here are a few!
ThingWorx: The subect of “Grid columns” made the top of our list with a discussion started by @Suraj2692 “How to add checkbox in the grid column to pass multiple row data to the one service” and @RM12 “How to add link in grid advanced.”
3. ThingWorx: https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/How-to-add-checkbox-in-the-grid-column-to-pass-mul...
4. ThingWorx: https://community.ptc.com/t5/ThingWorx-Developers/how-to-add-link-in-grid-advanced/m-p/686780
5. ThingWorx: @MayankSharma20 and @nmilleson started a lively discussion “How to develop ‘drag and drop’ functionality in ThingWorx as Extension widget in Mashup.”
6. Vuforia: @TM_9260611 received support when ”Play and previous buttons were not working”
7. Vuforia: @RyanAnderson posted about …”Hide (ing) Model Item with Visible Property”
8. Windchill: @HJ1 energized the thread created by by @RenatShaimardan in 2017
"Create PDF from office files without Adobe LiveCycle (Generic Worker)" post
Thank you contributors to this thread! @daraki @rpike @BjoernRueegg @MikeLockwood @gcevallos @TomU @BrianToussaint @IrynaBykovskaya
9. Windchill: @lchavarria received an answer for "How to size a Windchill 188.8.131.52 Server?"
Thank you, @GauravAmrutkar @BenLoosli @STEVEG @TomU for contributing to the thread!
10. Windchill: Great conversation about "How to track and manage changes to the Windchill installation" with @TomU @ AndyHermanson @MikeLockwood @jvonzastrow1 @fivig @bcedar @RandyJones
11. Arbortext: @TrevonN got help with "Numbers and bullets greyed out (in Arbrotext)"
12. Arbortext: @PV_955396 asked about "Hide element, ElementDisplay, code"
13. FlexPLM: @franfaure started a conversation about “Building product while working remotely”
14. Windchill SSE: @omkarkarve opened up a question about “How to export requirements document to ReqIF format” There are a lot of views but an accepted solution is still needed.
15. Mathcad: Wonderful interaction of community members on the “Mathcad Prime 7 bookmaker” posted by @ValeryOchkov
16. Mathcad: @ptc-3682623 was looking for a “Better Match of Results”
And @LucMeekes provided an Accepted Solution!